[SCAM ALERT] Whatsapp Offers 1000GB Free Internet

Today I am here to warning you to about another scam message spread through social media websites. I received below message from one of my students.


This message is claimed that is giving you 1000GB (nearly 1 Tera Byte) data bundle. Most techie people are familiar with these kind of scam messages, but the problem is other people haven't any idea about this. So let's take a closer look about this message and also this website.

In this message there is a URL as shown bellow,


So, what is you can say about this Address?

This is not a WhatsApp Official Website address (Or Facebook) so at this point you can safely discard this message without getting tricked (Sometimes these kind of messages trick users to install malware applications, So the safest move is not to click on these type of messages or links). So I hope you can get an idea about how we can deal with this type of messages.

Now I am going to see what is this website and what is that trying to do. First, I opened this URL in my PC web browser, but that has redirected me to an original WhatsApp website (whatsapp.com). So, next time I was pretending like a Smart Phone via Inspect Element in Chrome web browser. This time that was didn't redirect me to the original website.



Now you can see this is actually not a real WhatApp website and they are smart by redirecting PC users out of their website. So mobile users didn't get any direct idea about the website's URL is fake because the URL is not directly visible for eyes in the mobile web browser and PC users keep redirecting to the Original WhatApp website so even PC users didn't see a clear picture about this.

Thanks for reading....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Python] [PHP] Spoofed E-Mail Sender (SEMS)

Computer Hacking with Arduino UNO

[Batch] WiFi Password Viewer